Wednesday 13 March 2013

My Favorite Fantasy Series

Reading a Conspiracy Story is perhaps one of the biggest enjoyments I have in life. Delving into a conspiracy story that is filled with secrets and spies is not only fun, it sort of takes me away from the drudgery of life. I always liked reading books from the time I was very young and still remember gobbling up the Tintin and Asterix series when my father bought them for me. Reading is something I take a lot of pleasure in.

Fantasy Fiction books are a genre that takes me away from the normalcy of the world. Filled with magic, realism, knights, kings, queens and wizards, The Millennium Trilogy is a big hit among the young and old alike for its unbelievable world filled with magic and fantasy and wonderfully sketched characters. The three books in the series are definitely one of my favorite reads of all time. I may be more than 40, but reading a supposedly ‘Young Adult’ book fills me with happiness every time!

Do have a look at a website I liked. Go to www.theodysseychronicles.com/index.php/books. It has a lot of information about books and especially the fantasy genre. Inculcate a habit of reading in your daily life. You are not going to regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment