Saturday 24 August 2013

Fantasy Books: A Few Favorites

I have always enjoyed reading best fantasy fiction. Fantasy fiction gave me the wings of imagination and helped me soar above my problems and go to a different world. The dragons, elves and dwarfs that are a frequent occurrence in best fantasy fiction are things that let me give my imagination a run for my money.



New release books in the fantasy genre are things that I have always looked forward to. Previously when there was no internet or when I had no access to it, I used to enjoy talking to friends and fellow book lovers in school about which new release books they are thinking of buying. But now with the internet, everything has become easier. There are a great many sites which cater to book lovers like me, and some cater specially to fantasy book lovers. One such site is www.theodysseychronicles.com. This is a site that has become my favorite site to find out about more and more new books which have just been released. The Odyssey Chronicles is itself a fantasy series. I haven’t read it yet, but I am going to soon. My favorite is however The Lord Of The Rings series, as is with many other lovers of fantasy fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment