Tuesday 16 April 2013

Reading to Me is so Much Fun!

I have always loved reading. It is something I did and still do quite effortlessly. I am surprised at how so many people discard reading as something for geeks! I am also surprised by how many people want to start a reading habit. Reading comes very naturally to me. Picking up some latest Fantasy Fiction and starting to read it on my way home from work is something that is natural to me. So is checking out the top fantasy books of the year as recommended by a good site while I am on Facebook. Some people think it is weird that I prefer reading to watching television, but that’s just how I am!

Fiction fantasy is one of my most favorite genres. I love finding out the latest publications in Top Fantasy Books and buying titles I think I might like. I also love reading cozy mysteries. They have always been something to fall back on when I am tired of reading fantasies!

Reading is something that makes my time alone pleasurable and also something that keeps me awake at night. It is something I can happily do when I am holidaying or when I am on the bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment