Monday 22 April 2013

The Millennium Trilogy: What an Amazing Journey

Everyone loves a good conspiracy story. At least, I have never had a time when I was not looking forward to a Conspiracy Story. And that is why I fell in love with The Millennium Trilogy the first time I read about it. The place I read about it was at www.theodysseychronicles.com. The Millennium Trilogy is a great book and that is why so many people are talking about.

If you have always been a fan of fantasy fiction but didn’t know what to read after you became an adult, then you are going to love this trilogy. It is absolutely amazing. I pre-ordered my copy right on the site and I wasn’t disappointed it at all. The series takes you across galaxies and time and has such a wide area that it can be overwhelming. But I have always loved books which take my imagination right to another level. And this is definitely such a series.

I am sure that after reading this series, you are going to wait for more books from the author. And sure enough, the author of this amazing series happens to be a new one; and this is her first step into the world of fiction. I wish her best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment